Residential Sales Representative
Culligan International is one of the world’s most recognized leaders in water quality solutions. As a residential sales representative for this recognized brand and industry leader, you will receive sales training and best in class products, which will put you on the road to success.
- Accountable to achieve performance and financial objectives (monthly, quarterly, yearly)
- Analyze customer water composition
- Design water treatment solutions
- Create and make sales presentations
- Build solid, lasting relationships with customers
- Ability to generate leads; build up and maintain your territory. For every house given lead, sales representative should be acquiring a self-generated lead.
- Contact regular and perspective clients
- Answer questions regarding: products, prices, availability, product uses and financials
- Perform administrative duties such as: sales/install reports, expense reports, sales charts
- Self-motivated and enjoy solving complex problems
- Have a skill set as a successful hunter, closer and marketer
- Ability to work flexible schedule (nights, weekends, out of town)
- Must be computer literate
- Must possess valid driver’s license
In addition to creating your own leads, you will be given company leads and marketing support to help establish new cliental. You will receive formal training to prepare you for a successful career as a sales representative, with potential career advancement opportunities.